The sampling device window should turn from clear to dark. The average time it takes for a user to complete their sampling is 2–5 minutes however it can take up to 10 minutes. If the device window has not changed color after 10 minutes then please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- My sampling device window never changed color. What should I do?
- I forgot to scan/register my kit. What should I do?
- What if all of my nutrient levels are optimal?
- Does the blood sampling device hurt?
- Can I delete my account?
- How should I prepare to take the sample?
- Is the sample kit safe to use?
- What will you do with my collected sample?
- What do I do with my used sample kit?
- Can I get an infection from collecting my sample?