Your data security is our top priority. We stick to the highest industry standards of data protection. These practices include encryption at rest and at transport as well as a structural separation of the data. This means that your personal data is separately stored from your lifestyle data and blood data. Additionally, all of your data is pseudonymized meaning the identifying labels are replaced to protect your privacy.
Articles in this section
- How do I know my results are accurate?
- Where are your labs?
- Is my information safe? How is it kept private?
- I bought Baze as a gift for my friend, can you change the info so it matches theirs?
- What countries do you operate in?
- Can I use my HSA or FSA dollars for Baze?
- Can children use Baze?
- Is Baze covered by insurance?
- What is the Research Study?
- Where to direct medical questions