Some people can find it difficult to swallow larger pills. So we’ve collected some tips here. This technique was explored in a study published in the Annals of Family Medicine which found an 89% increase in improvements over normal pill swallowing style.¹
- Drink some water before taking the pills in order to moisturize your throat.
- Only take the pills themselves with a little water, too much will make it difficult to take it all down.
- Try tilting your head downwards while you swallow. This works best with capsule style pills.
- Put a capsule on your tongue.
- Take a sip of water but don’t swallow.
- Tilt your chin toward your chest.
- Swallow the capsule and water while your head is bent
- Try it for a few days. We've found that after a few days many people quickly adjust to larger pills and can often swallow all the pills in a pack at once.
If you are still struggling with the size of the pills, you can contact us and we can try to provide smaller versions. This may mean taking a few more in order to maintain the correct dosage.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (+49) 30 35 51 73 00.