It is common for people to experience a fishy taste when taking Omega-3s. We recommend taking your Omega-3 supplements right before you eat a meal. This way, your food will sit on top of your supplements and minimize any fishy aftertaste.
Articles in this section
- Are your supplements vegan?
- Is there a recommended practice for swallowing the pills?
- How can I avoid a fishy taste after taking Omega-3s?
- Can I take my supplements without food if I don't have breakfast?
- I get a lot pills – is it a problem to take so many?
- I forgot to take my pill packs. What should I do?
- Are there any side effects to taking the supplements?
- How do you ensure the quality of the dietary supplements?