Our blood testing kit arrives with detailed instructions but there are some key things to remember. Before sampling, you should be in a fasted state which means you should sample before you eat or drink anything (except water) in the morning. You must also test on Monday – Wednesday so that our lab gets your sample during the week which is important for the analytical process.
Articles in this section
- My sampling device window never changed color. What should I do?
- I forgot to scan/register my kit. What should I do?
- What if all of my nutrient levels are optimal?
- Does the blood sampling device hurt?
- Can I delete my account?
- How should I prepare to take the sample?
- Is the sample kit safe to use?
- What will you do with my collected sample?
- What do I do with my used sample kit?
- Can I get an infection from collecting my sample?