If the sampling instructions are followed correctly, especially the proper disinfecting of the sampling area, the risk of infection is extremely low.
Articles in this section
- My sampling device window never changed color. What should I do?
- I forgot to scan/register my kit. What should I do?
- What if all of my nutrient levels are optimal?
- Does the blood sampling device hurt?
- Can I delete my account?
- How should I prepare to take the sample?
- Is the sample kit safe to use?
- What will you do with my collected sample?
- What do I do with my used sample kit?
- Can I get an infection from collecting my sample?