If the sampling instructions are followed correctly, especially the proper disinfecting of the sampling area, the risk of infection is extremely low.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete my account?
- What time should I collect my sample?
- How should I prepare to take the sample?
- When will I get my results?
- Is the sample kit safe to use?
- What will you do with my collected sample?
- What do I do with my used sample kit?
- Can I get an infection from collecting my sample?
- How long does it take to collect my sample?